Grainshaker Vodka want to share a little local Australian vodka with you, to help you share a taste of Australia with your customers.
We are offering three bottles of Grainshaker, one of each of our range, on us to help you share a taste of local spirits with your guests.
Register here and we will get stock rolling out as soon!
See you soon for a Grainshaker!
The following terms and conditions apply to the Instagram competition called ‘Grainshaker Herald Sun Confidential (the “Competition”) operated by Top Shelf International for Grainshaker in conjunction with Herald Sun Confidential. By entering into the Competition, you hereby agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions. Once you enter the Competition, these terms and conditions shall constitute a binding legal agreement between you and Top Shelf International (the “Terms and Conditions”).
• Prize winner and all guests must be over 18 years old and entry is free
• Winner is selected randomly via our sweepstakes program.
• Value of each individual prize is $200
• We will be delivering all of the packs to one winner.
• The winner will then distribute to the 9 relevant friends.
• The packs can only be dropped off to a business or residential address in Metropolitan Melbourne
• Delivery will take place prior to Friday 30th October – an agreed time with the winner
• Competition closes at 11.59pm AEDST on Friday 23rd October
• Winner chosen randomly and notified by email on Monday 26th October
• If the prize is not claimed by 5.00pm AEDST on Wednesday 28th October then the prize may in its discretion reallocate the Prize to another Entrant or forfeit the Prize.
• Prizes are non-transferable, exchangeable or redeemable for cash.
• You authorise Top Shelf International to email you a confirmation email to verify email address, you can opt-in to receive news, special offers about Grainshaker and related brands. Top Shelf International complies with Anti Spam and Privacy Laws.
a) It is a condition of entry that Top Shelf has the right to publicise the names, characters, likenesses or voices of Entrants and Winners in the Competition (including you) for any promotion or matter incidental to the Competition.
b) The Entrants (including you) may also be required by Top Shelf to participate in a photo, recording, video and/or film session relating to the Competition (the “Publicity Materials”). You hereby agree that by entering this Competition, you assign all rights you may have in the Publicity Materials (including any copyright or rights you may have by law as a performer).
c) You hereby grant Top Shelf an exclusive, perpetual, worldwide, free and non-revocable licence to use the Publicity Materials in any medium and in any reasonable manner it sees fit.
To the fullest extent permitted by law, Top Shelf International excludes all liability however so arising (including liability arising from negligence on the part of the Top Shelf International or their respective officers, employees, contractors or agents (the “Representatives”) for any loss or damage whether direct, indirect, special or consequential or for personal injury which is suffered or sustained, by entrants or the winners, arising in any way of out of or in connection with the Competition.
b) Except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law, Top Shelf International (including their Representatives) excludes all liability (including negligence) for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the promotion, including, but not limited to, where arising out of the following:
i) Lost, late, stolen, damaged or misdirected mail.
ii) Any error, omission, interruption, or delay in the operation or transmission of any communication sent to (or by) Top Shelf International or any Entrant whether caused by problems with communication networks or lines, computer systems, software or internet service providers, congestion on any carrier network or otherwise;
iii) Any theft, destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of such communications as listed in points 6b)i) and 6)b)ii above;
iv) Any problem with, or technical malfunction of, any computer system or other equipment used for the conduct of the Competition; and
v) Any incorrect or incomplete information that may be communicated in the course of the administering this Competition.
c) Top Shelf International, their Representatives and other related parties associated with the Competition accept no responsibility for any tax implications that may arise from Entrants receiving Prize winnings. Winners should seek their own independent financial advice regarding Prizes at their own expense.
Termination of Competition
Top Shelf International may terminate the Competition or vary its terms at any time at its absolute discretion without liability to you or any other person.